CALL FOR PROJECTS
We are now accepting artists’ applications for the 3rd edition of Montreal’s DISTORSION Psych Fest, taking place from May 9 to 13 2018!
Artists working on new and original works in the psychedelic genre are asked to submit their masterpieces.
We’re particularly keen on:
- Musical performances
- DJs with a penchant for psychedelia
- Live analog and/or digital multimedia performances
- Ephemeral multimedia installations, including interactive and mapping installations
- Cinematic projects that fit in the psychedelic or subversive genres
- Visual projects, no matter the platform used
- Creators and craftspersons offering products that fit with the psychedelic lifestyle
- Any other type of innovative project relating to psych culture
We encourage you to include a copy of your curriculum vitae, portfolio, audio/video clips or any other pertinent document to your application.
The deadline for applications for DISTORSION Psych Fest 2018 is December 31, 2017. Please send your mind-melting magic to email@example.com
Note that we will not be able to respond to all applications. We will be in touch with the artists whose projects have been selected for this edition or for specific events to come.
We thank in advance all the artists who are interested in the festival and who will submit their application.